Razammataz is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information (personal data) received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). The purpose of this policy is to explain to you what personal data we collect, how we may use it, your rights over it, how we keep it secure, how we report on it, and how to complain about our use of it.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website. We strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and queries.
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send emails and newsletters. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates on your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade or transfer any of your personal identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
At our discretion we may occasionally include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
This policy was last modified on 11th July 2018